Saturday, October 11, 2008

Always Artistic ... The Name Says It All

As I am still continuing on with my Mini ACEO Bounty Blog Bonanza, I wish to share with you today the six (yes, count 'em ... six) ACEOs I received from Etsy Artist alwaysartistic.

According to her Etsy Profile, Pam (aka alwaysartistic) lives in Southern Alberta, Canada and sells framed and unframed prints, as well as greeting cards both locally and around the USA. She says she is an amateur photographer who has always loved taking pictures and that she has gotten more into it in the last few years ... and am I glad that she has!

Techno Birdhouse by alwaysartisticThis first ACEO, titled "Techno Birdhouse," was created by Pam in response to an "ACEO Bounty" Challenge on "Where Birds Live." I just love the post-production altered effect of this image.


And, while slightly off topic, (since this is not an ACEO), I nonetheless want to share with you another wonderful piece by alwaysartistic that I was thrilled to acquire back in May of this year.

Aging Tulip by alwaysartisticIt is titled, "Aging Tulip," and is a 5"x5" print of a photo taken by Pam through the viewfinder of a Kodak Duaflex camera using her Canon Rebel XTi camera.

Can you see now why I am so very glad that Pam is pursuing her love of photography? I love what her works allow me to see!! :-)

A Knight... by alwaysartisticThis next piece that I received from Pam as part of my Mini ACEO Bounty win is titled, "A Knight..." and was created by her in response to a Challenge that I actually initiated on the subject of "Arthurian Legend."

So, as you might expect, I was very pleased to learn that this card was to be included in my winnings. Whoo-hoo for me!!

Four Seasons by alwaysartisticFinally, Pam was generous enough to include a set of four ACEOs as part of the Mini ACEO Bounty. This set was created in response to a Challenge to depict The Four Seasons.

Pam is a proud member of the group, Photographers of Etsy, and was also a Featured Etsy Seller in the Blog of ara133photograph. To view more of Pam's photography, please visit her website, Photography by Pam.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438