Saturday, November 1, 2008

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 1 November 2008

  • This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Hope M. Nagley. For questions about this blog, please contact me via e-mail at harvestorm@bex.net

  • This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

  • This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.

  • As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide my opinion on certain products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for some of my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

  • The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To get your own policy, go to DisclosurePolicy.org

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438