Friday, November 7, 2008

My First Bountiful Sales!!!

Many thanks to Etsy Artist, Lazyhawk, who just graced my Etsy Shop, harvestorm creations, with its first Bountiful Sales!!

I am happy to say that Lazyhawk was able to take advantage of the 20% discount on everything at harvestorm creations. In addition, as part of the sale, she received Free Shipping on her order as well.

These ACEOs, titled "Pumpkin Fairy" and "Holiday Toasts" are now on their merry little way to Lazyhawk.
Pumpkin Fairy by harvestormHoliday Toasts by harvestorm













It's nice to know that these ACEOs are going to the home of such a talented artist and to someone whom I know shares my appreciation for these tiny, collectible works of art!!!

1 comment:

pinkglitterfae said...

Lazyhawk got a fab deal, those are both gorgeous ACEOs!

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438