Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bountiful Sale 2.0


I just finished updating my Etsy Shop to reflect the new promotion I am running as a participant in the Bountiful Sale. Whoo-hoo!!

The "Bountiful Sale" is an Etsy-wide Sale Event being put on by some of the artists involved in the "ACEO Bounty" Challenge.

As a participant in this "Bountiful Sale," I am currently offering 20%-50% Off + Free Shipping on a great number of items at harvestorm creations.

Many of these items, whose prices have been adjusted to reflect their "Bountiful Sale" discounts, can be found in the SALE SALE SALE section of my shop.

All of my "ACEO Bounty" listings are being offered with Free Shipping and, in addition, if you have a multiple item purchase that includes any of my "ACEO Bounty" listings, you will receive Free Shipping on your Entire Order!!!

Don't forget to do an Etsy search for "Bountiful Sale" to find additional sales on items from the talented artists of the "ACEO Bounty" Challenge!

And, for more information about the "Bountiful Sale" and a list of participating shops, please take a moment to visit the Bountiful Sale Blog. :-)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438