Saturday, September 20, 2008

And The Winner Is ... Me!!!

On Monday, September 15, I received a most wonderful and unexpected e-mail from Etsy Artist, bellsakabin, the amazingly talented and ingenious creator of the wildly popular “ACEO Bounty” Challenge. She was writing to inform me that I was the lucky winner of the September Mini Bounty.

What does that mean?

It means that I had won 33 ACEOs from a wide variety of extremely talented Etsy Artists, along with 2 ACEO Mats for framing and 1 cleverly designed ACEO Hanging Display. All in all, not including the shipping costs for these items, my windfall prize was worth $168.43! If you include what would have been the cost for shipping, since I didn't even have to pay for any of that, the overall value of my Mini Bounty Win totals $197.08! That's nearly $200!!!

To be honest, when I first found out about my win, I was feeling more guilty than excited as I have been AWOL from the Bounty Thread on the Etsy Forum for quite some time ... but then I started to think that this event may be a plan enacted by the Universe as a way of jump starting my creative mojo by ensuring that I am surrounded by beautiful and inspiring works from an amazing collection of witty and creatively talented artists!

And really, the timing couldn't be better ... wedding season is slowing down and I should now have some time to work on repaying the Universe by creating some more ACEOs (and Bounty Listings) of my own!! In addition, I will be spreading my Mini Bounty loot around a bit by sharing some of my new acquisitions with some of my friends and family in order to help increase awareness of the fun and beauty of collecting ACEOs!!!

I plan to pay special tribute to all of the Artists who contributed to September's Mini Bounty by sharing the ACEOs here with you as I receive them and also including a bit of information about the Artist(s) that created each one.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to once again say "thank you" to all of the Artists who participated in the September Mini Bounty (and in the greater Bounty Challenge as well) as your artistic vision and generosity have very much helped to get my creative mojo jump started once again!

Best,
Hope (aka harvestorm)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438