Monday, September 8, 2008

An Uplifting Message To Myself And All Of My Beautiful (However Un-Photogenic) Friends

As I have been pondering the ratio of "good" pictures vs. "bad" pictures taken and that exist of myself and others (which all began with the recent production of a relatively old photograph of a guy with what appears to be rather large breasts - which do not exist in the "real/unphotographed world" - and a discussion of how this photo could easily make an excellent addition to the uglypeople.com collection) I concluded that (as I have always suspected) I too am highly un-photogenic.

Knowing that (and as that is no new news to me), I was amazed and uplifted this morning as I was rocking out to some Ani and there, in the midst of the music that played all around/within/and about me, the beatuiful truth was revealed. Near the end of Evolve, Ani proclaims:

it took me too long to realize
that I don't take good pictures
cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves

And there it was - the beautiful, moving truth! It makes such perfect sense! I wanted to share that with you this evening since newly discovered, honest, uplifting, and enlightening truths must always be shared with others!

Take that Kodak!
~harvestorm

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438