Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Best Part of Waking Up....

For those of you who know me, you know I am not a regular, every day coffee drinker. Actually, I seem to go on a coffee-kick for about one month each year. And during that month I actually brew a bit of coffee at home once.

Well, this morning was that one day.

Much to my disgusted surprise, when I opened the top part of my coffee pot to put in the filter this morning, I found last year's filter still in there.... gross! Thankfully, my husband Don was there to take care of that grody thing.

Now, I'm just waiting for the coffee to get cold so I can enjoy it. (That's right... only cold coffee and warm beer for this gal! What can I say? It's better that way.)

So yeah, anyways, the best part of waking up is a mold-filled coffee filter in your cup.

~harvestorm

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438