Monday, September 22, 2008

The Art Cards Are Coming ... The Art Cards Are Coming!!!

Today began what is sure to be a wonderful and exciting time for me and my mailbox as the first of the ACEOs that I won in the September Mini Bounty arrived.

Eastern Goddess by LDphotographyThis beautiful ACEO by LDphotography is titled "Eastern Goddess." I have always admired LDphotography's photography ACEOs. She has an extraordinary eye!!! Her Etsy Shop contains some of her award winning work both in photography and collage that is available in print or ACEO card form.

I love learning about the lives and experiences of the artists behind the works that they create. The diversity of their backgrounds never ceases to amaze me, and the information I found in LDphotography's Etsy Profile did not disappoint!

In it, she writes, "I am a psychotherapist who specializes in seeing people with ADHD. My creative outlet is photography and art cards, beading, crocheting and gardening. I have been a photographer for over 20 years. I have had public shows in San Diego and Santa Barbara, California and my photographic prints have won awards over the years."

I am proud as a collector and humbled as an artist to now have this beautiful ACEO from LDphotography in my personal collection of ACEOs.

You can see more of her photography up on Flickr and be sure to check out the jewelry she makes in her other Etsy Shop, Althena12 Jewelry and Crafts.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=4544006f5583a35c4c9e78ad9e474438